Code minimizer > Sorry an error occur ....

Walter Hiller

Hello,
I get a error message if I try to minimize the code. Not with all .ap but with my actual one. What does this mean? Debug and Build runs without error. Thanks
Walter

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

What is the error message that you get? The code minimizer tool is based in the YUI Compressor, which is included into the App Builder distribution. Since this program requires Java, maybe you have not Java installed? Anyway, please, post here the error message you get in order to try to help you.

Walter Hiller

Hello David,
the error message is really strange:

Sorry an error occur: "Vorgang erfolgreich beendet"

The German part of teh message means > "process sucessfully terminated" . So what? A nice contradiction in itself :-)

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

Good error! Nope. I will take a look at this, however, can you tell me if Java is propertly installed in your PC?

And other point: please, try to create a Batch file (from the Tools menu) and choose to minimize the app code.

Then try to run the Batch that must compile and minimize the code of your app. Please tell me if this fail or what.

Walter Hiller

Hello David,
Java is ok and the error doesn´t appear with every .ab. Seems there is something in my script. Batch compile and minimize seems to work, I will send you screenshots by email.
Walter

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

Waiting for your mail.

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

What about this issue? Finally you get working the code minimizer tool?

Walter Hiller

Hello David,
sorry I zhave been ill last 6 days .... The code mimizer seems to work, I get some error messages but I think these are related to my code. I will send you a screenshot asap ...

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

I recieve the errors capture. Certainly they appear to be some "problem" in your code, in the sense that probably you are using some Javascript code which can cause the problem. Maybe I can help you more if you send me such piece of code. Maybe the problem is not produced by such code but by the interpretation of App Builder of that code. Anyway I need such Javascript code in order to investigate it.

DecSoft

Hello to all,

The App Builder Code Minimizer tool (GUI) has been enhanced in order to offer information if an error occur. This information has before available when use the App Builder CLI (command line compiler) but not in the GUI version of the Code Minimizer tool. Now both offer us the same information if an error occur while minimize our apps code. Commonly this kind of errors appear by some syntax mistakes and the information provided by the error can be very useful to locale and fix the problem.

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.