PWA apps on Apple iOS

Tinn Aphopchung

Hi David,

Long time no see, I already upgrade the license. it look great on new version, last version I have been use is 2019.

Now I update license to focus on PWA Project.

On IOS, please this code when compile to remove status bar back grid

on metatag header.

ref. https://medium.com/appscope/changing-the-ios-status-bar-of-your-progressive-web-app-9fc8fbe8e6ab

decsoft

Hello Tinn!

Yes; I already sent to you your upgrade license for the previous generation of DecSoft App Builder, as well a new license for the current generation of the product. Both of them provide us a way to add metatags to our apps from the app's options, for example, talking about the current generation of DecSoft App Builder (I recommend this for new projects) we can add metatags like you want from the app's Metatags options. The previous generation of the product have also this app's options for adding additional metatags in our apps.

Tinn Aphopchung
Hi David,I know I can add that code in project.I suggest this code to add to default all compile project when user select PWA.It will solve output on all ios (grid bug status bar). thank you.

decsoft

Hello Tinn,

I understand your point of view, however, certainly the Metatags option of the apps are prepared to do things like this one! We can't probably have an option for every possible metatags, so we provide a way to establish one or more metatags, whatever the app can need, using the app's Metatags option.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.