variables set by external javascript - something wrong?

Walter Hiller

Hello,
I check the position of a js videoplayer with this code in index.html:

But his doen´t work. Before the last changes of AppBuilder I used:

This worked fine. Did I missunderstand something?

Thanks,
Walter

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

In principle "window.App.Scope" is now the way to access app variables. In my tests I can access it without problems, then, please, assert you use the very latest version of App Builder not upgrading from the program, but downloading from their web: www.getappbuilder.com. Uninstall the program and then install the new release. If you continue having problems then I will take a look in more deep.

Walter Hiller

Hello David,

I uninstalled and reinstalled AppBuilder from your website, but still have the same problem. The external function itself works fine because I get the control alert. In my script I watch the var movieend with a timer control every 500ms ...

Thanks for your help
Walter

DecSoft

Hello Walter,

You are completely right and I am wrong. The problem is that some variables are accesibles and not others, depending in where the variables are defined. Please, sorry for the inconveniences. I am working right now for a solution.

DecSoft

Hello again,

Well. Apparently we can't go without the "window.App.RootScope" variable. I update right now the program give us access to "window.App.RootScope" and "window.App.Scope". The first variable can be used to access app variables, just like you do in your app. The second one can be used to access app functions.

The External Javascript tutorial has been updated as well the External app sample.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for the advise Walter.

Walter Hiller

Now everthing works again. Thank you!

Todo el mundo puede leer el foro de soporte de DecSoft para aprender del mismo, sin embargo, sólo los clientes de DecSoft pueden abrir nuevos hilos. Compre una o más licencias de productos de DecSoft y obtendrá este y otros beneficios.

Este sitio utiliza "cookies" útiles para almacenar sus preferencias.

Bien. Ocultar esta nota. Obtener más información.