How to set image in dropdown button to center?

Tinn Aphopchung

Hi,David. I try to use css to solve this,but image still drop to right-bottom side in dropdown button.(padding work for image in normal button).

Tinn Aphopchung

in normal button I fix to center image by insert

decsoft

Hello Tin,

Try with the below CSS in your app's Inline CSS option:

Tinn Aphopchung

Sorry,I did not provide another info.I use materia theme.

I try above code.It not working.

decsoft

Hello to all,

Please, ugprade your AB copy Tin, I try to solve the above issue and this new one from the scratch, so, you no need to use any CSS code for these.

Tinn Aphopchung

Oh..My problem still there or it happen only me..Can you take a look it?

HeaderMenu

decsoft

Hello Tin,

There is not easy to mix icons and images, and, also Push buttons and Dropdown buttons. In my opinion, I think you must choose between an icon or an image, use the Dropdown button "Caret" or not, etc. But probably what you are triying right now are not the best to be fine in all the possible browsers, suposing we have it working in a sole browser...

Tinn Aphopchung
I decide to modified Default theme by combining some css in materia theme and save with a new one.Problem have been resolve.

decsoft

Hello Tin,

Well... if you allow me, I want to say something. Certainly, the best is that we stay in some standard, for example, use icons or images, but not both things, if they can't be "joined" exactly in the way that we wanted.

The point is that we can use lot, lot of possible ways to do the things, so, for example, maybe we no need to be so far with an button: we can use an icon, a good label, maybe, or an image, if we wanted.

What's is the point here? The point is that doing the above we use an CSS that has been tested across lot of browsers and devices. We can change this CSS to suite our needs? Of course we can! However, we must take care about... because something that works in a browser, may don't work in another.

Said that, yes, certainly we can create new entire themes for App Builder, just by placing it in the right configuration folder. :-)

Tinn Aphopchung

I agree with you,David.Default is better.

My target is only android and IOS app.So,I can scope it.Then my new theme was work perfectly.

And I decide to modified it to suit another animation effect.(for me UI very important then functional)

decsoft

Hello Tin,

Well. Certainly you touch an interesting point: if our targets are a few (Android and iOS), yes, we can just take care about that targets and therefore don't think about other possible ones. Anyway... since App Builder produces apps to be run in all mobile and desktop browsers, IN ADDITION, to the hybrid apps that we can create with the help of Cordova, always is better to maintain us in some standard.... maybe you can think tomorrow in deploy your app into other platform too. But yes, you touch an interesting point of view Tin.

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.