[FIX] Disable number click to phone call on IOS

Tinn Aphopchung

Sometime in app, IOS detect number is a telephone number. But it just a number, not a telephone number. We can disable it by insert header in Project setting => html tab => custom metadata copy this

Edit. Cannot post a code tag.

decsoft

Hello Tin,

Interesting stuff... thanks for share it with us Tin!

P.S. Sorry for the problems while edit a post here in the forum. Certainly I must do something about when possible.

Tinn Aphopchung

I didn't want to say like this...but the old forum is better and access easier then new one...

For some reason.I have to login every time I visit,but the old one remember me...

But this forum is look good if view in Appbuilder welcome screen..

decsoft

Hello Tin,

With some time, I want to improve the forum, of course, for example, implementing some kind of "cookie login". The new forum have one big advantage: it's integrated in the website, no more an thirdparty software, so, for example, you can login it in the website (to view your purchased licenses, upgrade it, download previous major releases, etc.) and the same login works for the forum too. In fact, previously you must to login twice, Tin, one for the forum, and another one for your customer area.

It's a question of time that I improve the forum, but certainly I am busy with other projects too! :-)

decsoft

Hello Tin,

I didn't want to say like this...but the old forum is better and access easier then new one...

For some reason.I have to login every time I visit,but the old one remember me...

But this forum is look good if view in Appbuilder welcome screen..

As you may already see, the login of the DecSoft website has been improved and now you can mark the appropriate checkbox in order to maintain you logged during ten days. This applies too when we visit the website (the forum, for example) from the AB welcome page.

Additionally, probably you already see that I also improve the DecSoft's customer area: now the first tab is the "Support" one, and, shown your latest support forum threads and posts, as well the latest forum threads and posts of other customers.

Hope this can be useful for you and for others also, Tin. :-)

Everybody can read the DecSoft support forum for learning purposes, however only DecSoft customers can post new threads. Purchase one or more licenses of some DecSoft products in order to give this and other benefits.

This website uses some useful cookies to store your preferences.

I agree. Hide this note. Give me more information.